My goal as a Santa Cruz County Property Manager is to treat each of my owner's investments as if it were my own. I believe in an active, hands-on approach to Property Management. I believe that each and every investment I manage deserves my full, undivided attention with an extensive list of services provided at a reasonable, competitive rate. I offer a full range of services for residential investment properties throughout Santa Cruz County from single family homes to condos and apartment buildings. I offer both full, long term Santa Cruz Property Management services and tenant placement services.
My Services Include;
- Supervise all prior to marketing repairs and/or renovations
- Comprehensive Internet advertising
- Open Houses; for high activity properties
- Properties shown by appointment
- Tenant screening for each adult prospective tenant
- Credit and criminal history reports
- Work and rental history reviewed
- Extensive Lease/Rental Agreement used
- Thorough Pre-Move-in inspection performed
- Coordinate regular maintenance and repairs
- 24 hour or less response to all emergency repairs
- 24 hour or less response to all tenant requests or inquiries
- Professional Monthly/Yearly Owner Financial Statements provided
- W-2's and 1099 provided in January as required by I.R.S.
- Prior to Move-out inspection performed within 2 weeks prior to Move-Out
- Move-Out Inspection performed
- Detailed Deposit disposition report provided with all needed repairs completed within 21 days or less
My goal is to locate and retain qualified, long term tenants for each of my owner's investments. I will work with you to maintaineach of your units in the best condition possible and will always answer all calls and email promptly. My goal is to provide the best return possible for your investment.
Feel free to call me anytime at (831)588-1689 or send me an email.
Please scroll down to see what my clients have to say....
Duppen Property Management
Broker, DRE #01224626
I have know Charlie Duppen professionally for well over ten years. During that time I have come to know him as a professional's professional. He is a man with an in depth knowledge of the real estate market and a man of impeccable honesty.
In 2001 I turned to Charlie when I needed to sell my Santa Cruz condo, which needed considerable remedial work prior to listing. Living in Florida at the time I had no hesitation in turning the prep work and sale over to Charlie. He got top dollar for a unit that needed a lot of work.
This past year the family moved our aging mother into a retirement community. We did not want to sell her condo and turned to Charlie as a rental agent. His attention to detail, arranging to fix 'little' things that an aging person ignores and the resulting quick and sustained rental have provided our mother with a good income while preserving her equity.
"Charlie Duppen is an excellent property manager. He has always been responsive to our needs as property owners, who live out of town. We have been able to rely upon him to manage tasks he might not usually do if not for our absence. He always goes beyond what is expected of him. And he manages both the routine duties and long range details with equal attentiveness. He is very resourceful, conscientious and has always looked out for our best interest. We recommend him without reservation."