"Charlie assisted us in buying our first home. We looked at several homes for over 5 months and helped us negotiate with several sellers. What we enjoyed the most about working with Charlie is that he made sure to hear our “deal breakers” and didn’t waste our time seeing homes that didn’t fit our wants. That said if he saw a home that we could modify to include our “wants” he showed it to us. In the end we bought a home that he thought had a lot of potential and it’s been the best investment we have ever made! I would highly recommend Charlie!"
Well, we are done...and you were right. I do feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders!
Camille and I want to thank you for the professional, friendly, and supportive demeanor that you have demonstrated over the past four months!
To begin, you established a solid line of communication with Rick White that was directly responsible for our being able to have our offer accepted. That is the only reason that we are in this fabulous home and we need to thank you for that!
Next, you worked with us to try to align our inflated view of our own property with the realities of the market. You and your team were relentless in your marketing of the home and your efforts kept us from being discouraged at any point along the way. And you got a fair deal together for everyone involved.
Finally, your management of the sale and the various contingencies was superb. You kept us all in the loop and delivered everything three days early! Amazing work!
I have always placed high value on your performance as manager of the Peach Terrace property. The rents that you have delivered have exceeded our expectations. However, that performance pales next to what you have accomplished for Camille and me over the past four months.
And I haven't even thanked you for the lovely and thoughtful gifts yet!
Please accept our gratitude and please feel free to use any part of this testimony going forward! I am happy to serve as a very positive reference for your professional and personal skills!
kevin and Camille
My husband and I, who are both lawyers, just finished an extremely complex real estate transaction with Charlie who provided expert guidance at every twist and turn. Charlie is incredibly meticulous, reads every single word of the volumes of paperwork, and can clearly explain all the details and ramifications of taking any particular course of action. Charlie’s commanding grasp of real estate intricacies made a very stressful situation much less stressful because we had complete confidence in his ability to steer us through the process. He was absolutely superb and I would highly recommend him to anybody in need of a realtor.
I feel strongly about the outstanding service you provided in selling my property in Santa Cruz and want to make the following comments, which you are free to share as appropriate.
1. Knowledge: I have worked with a great many realtors in purchasing and selling properties, but no one has possessed the knowledge of real estate and local rent laws as have you. I truly appreciated the information you provided to me in these areas.
2. Expertise: You understanding of the local market is outstanding! As you and I know, my property was not in the most desirable condition to market, yet you did so very successfully. Not only did you establish a great price (which I remember thinking was too high), you also correctly identified the type of buyer who would be most interested in the property. That the property "sold" four days after hitting the MLS is a testament to your expertise and knowledge.
3. Service: Selling a property from out of state can be difficult, especially one requiring the kind of "work" mine did. Your contacts in the trades greatly facilitated work getting done in a very expedient manner. Your work towards getting the property listed was more than outstanding! Thanks!
4. Closing: All the work in world doesn't matter much id a property doesn't close. Your advice and comments when an offer came in were extremely helpful. It was a terrible day to negotiate a real estate transaction, but you were successful.
5. Follow through: Your attention to detail and your follow through made the sale possible. I sincerely appreciate the advice you provided, your actions in Santa Cruz, and your outstanding (a word that describes your abilities to a tee) communication. All made what otherwise might have been a difficult sale, an easy one. Additionally, I've never had a realtor provide tax information, which assisted me tremendously in preparing my 2001 tax forms. Many thanks!
Were I to sell another property in Santa Cruz, I would select you as my sales agent without hesitation. I wish you great success personally and professionally. I feel so strongly about your abilities, I am very willing to accept collect phone calls from any client who might benefit from speaking with me.
Thanks again, Charlie for your outstanding service.
I wanted to thank you for all your hard work in selling my condo in such a timely manner.
From beginning to end you were always accessible and answered all of my endless questions. You availability for open houses was exceptional and when the sale took place you were prepared with all the paperwork and making sure I understood all of the documents.
I would recommend your services to anyone who is looking for a realtor who takes their needs into consideration and who knowledge about real estate trends.
Having been a developer for many years, I’ve been involved in many real estate transactions and I have learned that communication is the key. Charlie’s skills in this area were outstanding. His courtesy and patience, fortitude and knowledge were valuable assets to this transaction. I would highly recommend Charlie to any of my friends or associates to handle their real estate transactions in the future.
“I give Charlie my highest recommendation as a real estate agent. He's full of expertise that he communicates readily, and is easy and enjoyable to work with. He helped us buy a house in a difficult market in 2002/2003. It took us over a year to find a house that was both affordable and fit our needs, in a highly competitive seller's market. Charlie helped us patiently and promptly the whole way, from exploring houses/condos throughout Santa CruzCounty, to navigating through escrow and closing. He continues to provide timely information on the market, and I would definitely use his services again.”
“I hired Charlie for my first house purchase as he came highly recommended from a friend who had also just bought his first house. Charlie was extremely patient as I looked at about 30 houses over a several month period. His advice was both excellent and was given without pressure. His knowledge of the real estate market and his integrity were impressive. He never seemed to tire of me asking him to do research about a house I was interested in. I have recommended him many times to friends and I would certainly use him again if I was going to purchase another house.”
Charlie was wonderful to work with. He was conscientious, hard working, and covered all the details. I would recommend Charlie to anyone looking to buy or sell a property in Santa CruzCounty.
You were great! You helped the process of buying our first home painless and smooth. You helped keep our feet warm when they began to get cold.
You handled all aspects of the sale of our condo and the purchase of another condo in a professional manner. We were very pleased with the services with which you provided us.
Bill & Joey
Great! You were always available, easy to reach, and professional. You clearly explained all details to me, and always followed up with everything you said you would. It was a pleasure to work with you (we have now concluded 4 transactions). I would highly recommend Charlie.
I was impressed with the ease at which doing business with you was handled. Your thorough and complete follow-up was outstanding! I have to say, Charlie, you are a man of high integrity and a pleasure to work with. I have never met someone as genuine and truly sincere as you.
Sharon Van Kirk